February 17, 2017

Wild orchid Flowers are so beautiful!

Good Day To ALL!!!
Today I want to show you a card I made that can be for a lot of occasions or encouragement cards after all there are hearts involved. I had fun with colors doing this card using bright colored flowers and bright papers.

Here is my card


I used Simon Says Ink on the blue leaves and then used gel gloss to make them shine. I took my craft knife and roughed up the edges of the papers and inked the edges with black distress ink. I also rubbed distress ink (Peacock feathers) on my dotted embossing folder which gave a shabby chic look to the paper under the flowers and leaves. I colored that adorable lovable elephant with prima pencils which I got HERE
When I need this card some day or sell it I will then add the sentiment that applies to the occasion.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!!!

5 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

Hi Naomi good to see you blogging again my friend I have missed you. The elephant is so cute and the flowers make it really special. I loooove Wild Orchid Crafts and I always got there for my flowers. Hope you are well Cxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is adorable! I loveeeeeeeeeee that elephant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karon said...

Such a sweet card! Love the flowers.

Migdalia said...

The elephant is adorable! The wild orchid flowers are beautiful!! Super sweet card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job Naomi. Love that sweet elephant.

♥Lisa

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...