June 14, 2014

Note Cards


Happy Saturday!!!!

I know I have been off the radar and some of you may be wondering where I've been. I have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoying life to the fullest after the long harsh winter. Ever since I received the awesome report for Michael I have been celebrating, life is good!!!

Today I am showing you a few note cards I made back in May for an order






Thank you for dropping by and for giving so much loyal support, 
Have a great day my friends and enjoy your summer!!!!

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Naomi. glad all going well. xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!!!!

Nana said...

So happy to hear Michael is doing well. That is the best reason to celebrate. Love your note cards they are beautiful. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards my friend!!
Yes, enjoy life!!!
Sending my love, hugs & smiles to you, Michael & Troy
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

These are all so gorgeous, Naomi!! I love the beautiful designs!! You deserve to celebrate and enjoy life after Michael's awesome report!! So take advantage of the beautiful summer my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love them all, as always! So glad you're enjoying the weather too :)

Hugs,
Em
Creative Em

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great set of cards! The bee is so fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Karon said...

Fabulous cards and love the backgrounds! TFS and have a great week.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...