November 9, 2013

Saturday Sneak Peek

We've got a new release coming out on Thursday and it is time to take a look at a small snippet of it...

Apparently I had my meannie pants on when creating the sneak peeks for this month.  There are a few more clues in this one but I don't think anyone is going to come up with what the overall design really is.  If you'd care to hazard a guess, offer it up by Wednesday at midnight EST in a comment on this post to be eligible to receive something extra

I've got an update on the Edwards household for you coming up later this weekend so stay tuned.
 
Stay safe, be happy and have a crafty good weekend everyone!




6 comments:

ike said...

Oooh ooh !!! Is it a Mushroom House ????!!! :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh boy! That one is way too hard for me!!! :)

Edwina said...

I see a little mushroom house for a mouse. If it don't have a mouse it should. Edwina Brown

D- said...

First thing that popped into my head was a pig.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

MonkingsMusings said...

I thought it was a pig nose from the 3 Little Pigs.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just getting caught up on my commenting. I have absolutely no idea what this could be, but to me it looks like a little piggy. Thanks for a bit of fun today.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...