May 20, 2013

Baby Boy and Girl Cards using Cricut


Good Morning!!!
 
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I took it easy watching movies and went to my sister's place for a relaxing BBQ... During the cooking stage with flames flying high and smoke as thick as factory smoke I said to Norma, " Do you think maybe we will end up ordering out?" She had two words for me,
"Have faith" ...
To my surprise, even as I write this everything came out totally flawless, the perfect amount of tenderness to the aspargus, potatoes, brussel sprouts and red onion and not one burn mark!!!!  The steak was melt in your mouth delicious!!! I still don't know how she did it for the evidence of the cooking process says I should have been eating ash.
 
 
June 30th, here on the Island they are having a Women in Business Trade Show and I have my table claimed. I have lots of cards already done so I am well ahead, I also have my business cards designed and  bought and June 30th will be the first day I get them out. I plan on having my own little shop here in Souris down the road. So exciting hey??
 
Today I want to show you two baby cards I made yesterday!
 
I made the cute little animals with my Cricut using the "New Arrival" cartridge and I used
Alley Way  "Alphabet Soup" stamps
I love the little critter's googly eyes , this month I missed out on my DT assignment for
 2 creative chicks and their theme is "Googly Eyes",
so maybe if I particpate in the challenge itself I figured it would be a nice make up!
 
2 Creative Chicks has a challenge every month with fun themes. To particiate go
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will be away for the next couple of days for the time has come for Michael to have his MRI, this MRI will determine if the damage is stemming from his back rather then his achilies tendons , cross all your fingers that in the fall Michael will only have to have the achilles tendons operated on in both feet rather than something more extensive, I would appreciate lots of prayers and positive thoughts...
Have a great day my peeps!!!
I will keep you updated as I am bring my computer!
Hugs


16 comments:

Wendy L said...

These are cute Naomi, good luck with your sale, xxx

jessica said...

What adorable cards Naomi!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Praying for Michael and hoping your sale is a huge success!!! LOVING those cards!! They are just precious!!! Love them!!!

Migdalia said...

They are both just DARLING!! The googly eyes are TOO stinkin Cute!!Love!!
Wishing you the BEST at the trade show and also with Michael's Dr. appointment.
Please link your adorable cards to 2 Creative Chicks.
Sending hugs & smiles to you,Michael & Troy
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crafting Vicky said...

that sounds like a really fun weekend!!! And yummy as well ;)

Congrats on starting that business of yours!!! Hope it goes well!!! Your cards are absolutely stunning!!! Love them. Can't wait to hear how the show went.

Nana said...

What precious cards my friend. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

I am praying for Michael, my friend. Your cards are so absolutely adorable!! I love the cute critters with their googly eyes!! The colors and designs are beautiful!! Love them both!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

What I said earlier...
Thanks for linking up at 2 Creative Chicks.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

ike said...

Such lovely cards and I love the googly eyes too :-)
Best of luck with your Sale and great news about the little shop - how cool.
Sending mega healing vibes to Michael with his Dr appointment !!
Hugz
IKE xxx

Claire Spielman said...

I am so into baby cards and these are precious! Love the added Googly eyes and the colors are delicious!
Creative Wishes
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sounds like a yummy BBQ!! These are adorable!! Good Luck at your vendor fair! Carri~Abusybee

Karon said...

Two wonderful cards Naomi. Thinking of you and big hugs for Michael. Karon

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
From the 2 Creative Chicks DT:)
Tabitha
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

These cards are absolutely priceless. You always know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Safe trip bestie!

Jennifer said...

Your cards are absolutely lovely. Good luck with your trip and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Jen :-) xx
Krafty Keepsakes

jennyplace2 said...

Both cards are just so adorable love the way you used the googly eyes on both your cards! TFS!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...